Automated hand submission (pokerhand/liquidpoker)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Automated hand submission (pokerhand/liquidpoker)

Hey guys,

I know you have a lot on your plate but this shouldn't be /too/ hard.

I find it very frustrating to upload hand histories as you have to right click on the hand and 'view selected hand history' then copy and paste and then paste it into the website and hit submit. Sometimes we'd like to do this while we play so we can ask someone else about the hand on msn/aim/irc etc.

Something that would be /very/ handy is to have a setup phand or liquidpoker account in our settings and to be able to click an 'upload hand' box in the HUD hh viewer or in the hands list in HM and have a link to the hand placed in the clipboard.

I think you'd find a LOT of people would use this feature and it'd be a decent pulling point over PT3.

(oh yeah, the txt button in the hud to copy the hh to my clipboard doesn't work, at least for ipoker because it pulls a borked version of the hand history that seems like a custom hh format job and won't work on liquidpoker or phand).
    Last edited by ghaz3; 07-27-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: added stuff about TXT button

I was just gonna start the exact same thread... surely this isn't too hard to implement?

Something like grabup or sth. that automatically uploads the HH to pokerhand and puts the url into your clipboard...

Default I've wanted this ability since I first got HEM

Glad to see others feel the same way!

or: create your own little HH posting website with this feature and make some extra bucks via ads / gain publicity for HEM..

i'm a genius.

thief!

+1 on that suggestion

would be pretty handy, and i would use it a ton

would only use it for pokerhand though

banana thief!

The ability to easily export selected hands to a hand replayer, eg Deuces Cracked, Pokerhand, etc would be a really useful addition.

Something like a right click option such as "export this hand to Pokerhand replayer" would be awesome (maybe even auto-including basic VPIP/PFR/agr stats for players at the table....ok this is maybe going too far!)

If such hands could be also selected during session reviews after playing, so they can then be posted in forums it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by tony39 View Post
    The ability to easily export selected hands to a hand replayer, eg Deuces Cracked, Pokerhand, etc would be a really useful addition.

Something like a right click option such as "export this hand to Pokerhand replayer" would be awesome (maybe even auto-including basic VPIP/PFR/agr stats for players at the table....ok this is maybe going too far! <-- no it isn't imo ^^ , it's really painful to add those stats manually every time))

If such hands could be also selected during session reviews after playing, so they can then be posted in forums it would be great.
    +1

+1

nuff said...