Free Trial

Thread: Free Trial

Default Free Trial

Hello, I'm a complete IT novice and downloaded this software months ago but as I couldn't use it, I gave up after around an hour or so and uninstalled it.

I have been urged by people on a poker forum that I use (eatmystack) to give it another try but my trial period has obviously expired. Given that I didn't use it the last time, is there any way that the trial period could be reset, or is it just tough luck?

I really don't want to be spending $80 on something that I can't use, so if resetting the trial isn't possible, I guess I'll have to try something else.

Cheers in advance.

Hi,

Im very sorry but we cannot extend the trial as the software used is controlled by a 3rd party. You can check out the FAQ or ask any questions on the forum to see if the software suits your needs.

Thanks
    Al1

p.s.: If you have another computer in your home, you can test it here.

I have three computers. I can't use any of them very well but I have them! So, if I download it to another of them, I get the trial period again?

Although this is not how it should be used, considering the circumstances that we cant extend it then you could do this or maybe try it out on a friends PC to see if you like it before you buy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Started the installation process and I was told I had to install postgresql

I downloaded this and when I tried to install it, I got the following message after selecting the language.

"This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package"

Please keep any help in really basic terminology please as I'm not very computer literate!

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.