Positions in HM3

Default Positions in HM3

Hello!
    In my HUD, I use statistical indicators of raise for each individual position, which are written like this:
    UOPFR (Filtered by Position: EP)
    UOPFR (Filtered by Position: MP)
    UOPFR (Filtered by Position: CO)
    UOPFR (Filtered by Position: BU)

Screenshot_1444444.png

But Iím not entirely sure that I correctly understand how the program will determine these positions at the tables with different numbers of people. For example, how many people will get into the MP position at a 6max table? Most likely one, the one whose action in the hand will be second.
    But then how many people will get into the MP position at the 7max table? Intuitively, it seems that there are two whose actions will be the second and third in the hand (EP->MP->MP->CO->BU->SB->BB). But there can be only one, whose action will be the third in the distribution (EP->EP->MP->CO->BU->SB->BB).

But when I look at the hands in the database through the viewer, it turns out that at the 7max table the program does not see the CO position, and in theory two players end up in MP, whose actions will be third and fourth, and not second and third.

Screenshot_12223.png

At the 5max table, the MP position seems to be non-existent, the program sees the players as EP->CO->BU->SB->BB.

Screenshot_14445.png

I would be very grateful if you could explain to me how positions are determined for UOPFR with different numbers of people at the table.

I am sorry.

I already answered this question when you posted it yesterday in your other thread but I didn't notice that your post went into our 'Moderation Queue' because you were a new forum user posting images. I have approved that original thread, and your 2 new threads, and quoted my reply from the original thread in each of the new threads.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    In the Report Selector 'Analysis' section (of both Cash and Tournament mode) there is a 'Full Ring Position' report that you can use, along with this HM2 FAQ, to better understand how we assign positions at Full-Ring tables as HM3 should follow the same basic principles as we did in HM2.

If you continue to have problems and believe there is an error with some of the hands please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name and I can forward it to our QA/Testing Manager to review. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test as instructed in that troubleshooting guide link.