Bonus Not Showing

Default Bonus Not Showing

I have entered in a bonus that I've received under Tools>Settings>Bonuses. It is assigned to the correct player and date but it only appears in my graph, it is not being added into the "NET WON WITH RAKEBACK AND BONUSES" stat. The stat is including rakeback but not the bonuses. My "NET WON WITH RAKEBACK" stat is displaying the same amount as the stat that should have the bonus added.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-7024: 'Net Won w/ Rakeback and Bonuses' not totaling properly in Report, and doesn't match the Graph

The “Net Won w/ Rakeback and Bonuses” stat will only show a bonus if the bonus has the same date as the latest hand in the DB. And if you then import hands with a new latest date, that bonus will disappear from the report.

The Graph won’s show a bonus if:

the date of the bonus is at least one day earlier than the date of the earliest hand in a DB

the date of the bonus is at least one day later than the date of the latest hand in a DB

If the date of the bonus is on a date, for which there aren’t any hands in a DB, but that DB has older and younger hands, the bonus will show on the graph.

Bonus showing or not showing has nothing to do with the actual recency of hands, with today and yesterday, but with the latest date in the database.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-7024 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 04-22-2024 at 02:22 PM. Reason: updated the finer details of the bug

Just noticed same issue and wanted to make a question but saw this thread. Will you update this thread also when issue is solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiiniau View Post
    Will you update this thread also when issue is solved?
    Unlikely. We do not have a way to link forum threads to bug tickets for notifications.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-7024 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.