Can you merge hands across PC's

Default Can you merge hands across PC's

So I mainly play on 2 systems, my main PC and my laptop, but unlike HM2 the hands don't merge, I only have histories of the system I'm at.

Is there a way to have all hands merged so whichever system I log onto I have all hand histories from both systems?

The only way to sync them with HM3 is manually. You would need to keep your \HM3Archive folder on both machines synced via Dropbox (or a similar cloud hosting service), and manually import recent hands to each computer as we suggest here.

You can use the Tools - Backup/Restore Database menu option for the initial transfer of the complete database but after that, you will have to manually import hands/notes to keep them in sync.

That seems a bit backwards, I thought with newer updated products the minimum features would be what the old (HM2) had. Nonetheless thanks for the swift response.

Quote Originally Posted by deankenny View Post
    That seems a bit backwards, I thought with newer updated products the minimum features would be what the old (HM2) had. Nonetheless thanks for the swift response.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3119 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.