HUD stopped working

Default HUD stopped working

Hello!

Yesterday HUD was working fine, today it's not. No updates in the meantime.

I've been working with the cash hud using Notecaddy and HUD Editor, but I haven't touched the Notecaddy options or HUD options so everything should be fine.

Sng & tournament HUD isn't working either and, as I've said, I only made changes in the cash HUD. Tournament HUD is the same as yesterday.

This is what I've tried so far:

I've stopped auto-import and started again.

I've closed and opened the poker client (Winamax) again being sure that I open HM3 BEFORE poker client.

I've restarted the computer.

I've reinstalled the v.3.1.34.0 version (I'm using the v3.1.34.9381 beta because the latest Winamax update).

I've reinstalled again the v3.1.34.9381.

Nothing worked.

Everything is updated. PC is only 5 months old.

What can I do?

I've checked that Holdem Manager 3 and HoldemManager.Server were working before start my poker client.

And another thing, HM3 is importing the hands in real time, there is no problem with that.

Nevermind, it's SOLVED.

It seems that I checked "Graphical HUD" by mistake (which unchecked the standard HUD). First time it happened to me in years.

Sorry for the inconvenience, maybe this could be useful in any way.

Have a good day!

Thanks for posting your solution.

It've happened again but for some differents reasons. I don't know if I should open a different thread but you tell me.

1. Sometimes (3-5% of the tables) the HUD doesn't appear on one particular table, but in others work perfectly at the same time.

My way to solve this is closing the table and open another hoping that it won't happen again. It's an easy patch but it doesn't solve the problem and in the meantime (and because I play shortstack) I'm playing in a lot of tables without HUD.

On top of this Winamax has a maximum number of tables that you can open in a period of time, so it doesn't work well with that either.

2. Sometimes HUD doesn't work in any table but, if I open a table from another level of blinds they start to work again.

Example: I open 2 Escape! tables (the new Hold-Up tables at Winamax) from the level 0.50/0.25, and no one is working. Then I open a 0.10/0.05 Escape! table and all are working. The 3 tables I mean, the one from the 0.10/0.05 and the other ones from 0.50/0.25.

I have HM3 Small Stakes edition which I know it supports 0.50/0.25 blinds, but it seems that maybe it's not working perfectly.

Please, do you know what can I do about it?

If you are experiencing HUD problems with beta 9381, please send us your logs and configs as instructed below.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

This is happening for more than a year, so not only this beta, not even this pc, cause it's new and it happened with the older one too.

I haven't inform about it because it was an easy fix and I have more important problems to solve.

The reason I am informing about it now it's that it happened to me all in a short period of time and I'm tired of them.

I'll do as you've said to solve the problems but my initial guess it's a software problem because the facts mentioned above (different versions, different pc's, different Windows even, same problem)

I can't reproduce all the problems right now, but in a couple of days I'll inform you and send all the feedback.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Krovikhan View Post
    It've happened again but for some differents reasons. I don't know if I should open a different thread but you tell me.

1. Sometimes (3-5% of the tables) the HUD doesn't appear on one particular table, but in others work perfectly at the same time.

My way to solve this is closing the table and open another hoping that it won't happen again. It's an easy patch but it doesn't solve the problem and in the meantime (and because I play shortstack) I'm playing in a lot of tables without HUD.

On top of this Winamax has a maximum number of tables that you can open in a period of time, so it doesn't work well with that either.

2. Sometimes HUD doesn't work in any table but, if I open a table from another level of blinds they start to work again.

Example: I open 2 Escape! tables (the new Hold-Up tables at Winamax) from the level 0.50/0.25, and no one is working. Then I open a 0.10/0.05 Escape! table and all are working. The 3 tables I mean, the one from the 0.10/0.05 and the other ones from 0.50/0.25.

I have HM3 Small Stakes edition which I know it supports 0.50/0.25 blinds, but it seems that maybe it's not working perfectly.

Please, do you know what can I do about it?
    I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE I AM NOT ALONE

Guys of HM, I sent many feed back, I just sent one 5 minutes ago, my email is antonin.c......@outlook.fr

Please, go check my screenshots and help us, PLEASE. Me too I am really tired of this shit.