How can I get rid of the omaha disclaimer?

Default How can I get rid of the omaha disclaimer?

Hello,

every time I open HM3 there is a disclaimer telling me "No license found for Omaha".

This is pretty annoying because I don't play omaha and I have no plans to play it in the future so... How can I get rid of it?

Thank you very much.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by hueljannie View Post
    I experienced the same issue. However, the issue persists even after activating the beta version. What should I do now?
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Regards,

Fozzy71
    Customer Support
    Hold'em Manager