.n2d file type definitions issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK, i created a new data base and imported a small amount of hands for testing and im not sure if the sudden finishing thing is fixed or not as it happened when it was almost finished. So maybe it just went as expected when working fine.

However, i checked in the HM replayer and no one of the NC definitions are being shown in both the players HUDs and pop ups.

In the NC the definitions do show numerical average values in the list but not in the table.

I havent made any filter or changed anything since the last time i played and everything worked properly.

Super Moderator

Hi,

The jump at the end is normal to some extent, that last little step when it finishes specifically. The full database however it didnīt look normal since it was only at halfway through.

The results not showing on the HUD right after finishing creating notes is usually solved with restarting HM. Let me know if this is what happened.

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post

The results not showing on the HUD right after finishing creating notes is usually solved with restarting HM. Let me know if this is what happened.
    No, the stats made with NC definitios are not being displayed in the HUD at all.

Super Moderator

Hi,

Try reset and recreate notes once again. After it finishes processing notes, restart HM.

If it still does not show any notes on the HUD. Reinstall the definitions package from the "Manage My ultimate packs" option so it updates the definitions. Reset and recreate notes at the end once again.

This covers the usual methods to fix the issue of the notes not showing, assuming everything is correct with the definitions.

If after this still, it does not show any notes in the HUD please open a support ticket. In that ticket please let us know the following:

- Name of the definitions package being used
    - Name of the HUD
    - Name of the poker room(s) of the hands in the database
    - A screenshot clearly showing the issue

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hi again.

I already created a new data base in the HM2, imported hands, created note definitions, restarted the HM2 and no one of the NC definitions are being displayed in the HUDs or pop ups.

When i say "no one of the NC definitions" i mean no one. Not only the .n2d definitions which are only like a 10% of the total amount of definitions i have.

All the other note definitions are not being displayed neither, and those are not from any pack. Most of them were created by myself and some were custom made by NC Experts like NCPredator.

I know the stats are well made. I used them for years and didnt have any problem until now.

Actually, the average values of the definitions are shown in the NC list as usual. They just are not appearing in the HUD.

I dont use any of the NC Essentials HUDs or pop ups.
    Last edited by WilliamPrieto; 07-24-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Try reimport the HUD and reprocess the notes, at the end restart HM.

Reasoning is that if the results are showing in the NC list, the missing link is the communication between NC and the HUD.
    Reimporting the HUD will make sure it trys to connect again with the imported definitions. It is the reason why HUDs get imported last when installing a definitions package. Since you have been reinstalling the definitions we should try reimport the HUD as well.

Over the years many of the definition packages have been updated so they keep working with the new parameters of HoldeManager and Notecaddy or even poker client updates. I understand completely that one trys to make use of the software for as long as possible but at some point it becomes very hard to keep it up to date with the new demands.

As much as I want to try and help you we are now talking about a custom HUD, using 3rd party definitions that are not updated in years and working on HM2. I really hope that reimporting the HUD fixes this for you as most of this scenario falls outside the scope of the support we can provide you.

Best wishes,

jahrumble