ipoker issues

Thread: ipoker issues

Default ipoker issues

HUD won't appear on KO tables and also despite saying layout etc each new table just positions everything out of whack. Where's the table finder?

Now HUD is working on some ko tables and not others, seems totally random. Oh how I've missed this shithole site

How do I change from popup by clicking to popup by hovering?
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 06-02-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Seems to be slowly sorting itself out like a mechanical engine that needs running in. Just the top left random table not hudding.

Hand replayer is only showing 6 players no matter how many are in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    HUD won't appear on KO tables and also despite saying layout etc each new table just positions everything out of whack. Where's the table finder?

Now HUD is working on some ko tables and not others, seems totally random. Oh how I've missed this shithole site
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

How do I change from popup by clicking to popup by hovering?
    We replaced the hover-over stat-specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip. At this point, it is not possible to display the assigned stat-specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouseover. You can only see those popups via left-clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hand replayer is only showing 6 players no matter how many are in the hand.
    Please download the attached text file and follow the instructions to enable our new replayer code we are testing internally to see if that solves the issues -*https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...ayer%20HUD.txt

If you continue to have problems:

- Please close HM3 and right-click - Exit the server icon from the System Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - Select [x] 'Replayer' - OK.
    - Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support