report`s filter can`t use

Default report`s filter can`t use

hm33.png
    HM3 can`t use filter, it comes all blank, after I install poker track 4 and postgresql
    how to fix this?

Default report`s filter can`t use

hm33.png
    I can`t use report`s filter ,it beome all blank after I install poker track 4 and postgresql

how to fix this?

I replied to your duplicate post on discord. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

The installation of PT4 with PostgreSQL is likely not related to your HM3 issue.

Is your Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan expired? If not, you should first install our latest version 3.1.30.0.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest stable version 3.1.30.0 of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 06-01-2023 at 05:21 PM.