ACR Tournament summaries

Default ACR Tournament summaries

Hi. Hands from ACR are correctly auto-importing but tournament summaries are not. I am left with tournaments with no entries, results etc. I have got ACR to save tournament summaries into a folder but it never auto imports. And at the end of the night when i've finished playing it doesn't even have the tournaments summary files in the folder. Any ideas? Thanks.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have configured it anywhere in the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import menu. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2022\07\23). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...ettings#import

While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries unfortunately these files still do not contain complete tournament summary data so some results will still have to be manually edited until WPN eventually improves their summary files. They can be edited via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half of the report grid - 'Edit' option.