Tagging hands during session not working

Default Tagging hands during session not working

Hi,

I tagged a bunch of hands during my session. Sometimes using "tag hand in process" and sometimes with the "quick tag" by looking at the last couple of hands from the HUD. Now after my session, none of the hands are tagged in HM. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Did you open the 'Tags' report or filter by tags?

2023-05-24_00h08_54.png

2023-05-24_00h09_56.png

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

I tried both. All hands from session seems to be unmarked when I filter by tags.
    I guess I'll just open HH review and tag hands that way during my sessions if it keeps not working. That has worked previously. This seemed like such an easier way to do it though.
    I'll get back to you if it still doesn't work.
    Thanks

Hello again,

This is weird. I was gonna go in and tag all hands manually now after my session and realised that during my sessions I was able to use a bunch of tags that are not present when I try and tag hands in the reports section in HM. Makes sense that they didn't get tagged then..
    I recently created a new database that I'm using. When playing it seemed that I was able to use the tag system from my old db, but when in reports, all those tags are gone. Can this have something to do with it and how do I fix this?

These were the only tags I had in reports now, but whilst playing I was able to tag with a bunch of other tags that I used in my old db:
    https://gyazo.com/64010dfe1b2fc94fd0be6a8bb1a2b6e5

Please reproduce and screenshot the error then send us your log files, along with the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...les-to-support

And, send us a back up of your database:

- Please create an HM3 backup via the Tools - Backup Database menu.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    - When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.
    - If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.