Table Finder (like the one in HM2)

Default Table Finder (like the one in HM2)

In pretty much every session - around 25% of tables end up not displaying a HUD.

Could we get a table finder option like the one in HM2 - or a fix for this issue? I know several people have reported it over the past few years including myself.

Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at? Can you see the recent/current hands for the player in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at? Can you see the recent/current hands for the player in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.
    PokerStars MI/NJ ... I made a ticket and uploaded a few hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ten25 View Post
    PokerStars MI/NJ ... I made a ticket and uploaded a few hands.
    Are you playing Zoom or Tournaments? I haven't checked the support tickets today so I haven't reviewed your logs yet but HM3 HUD is working fine for me at Stars.MI regular cash tables this morning with version 3.1.30.0.

2023-05-10_06h56_56.png

I'm going to try some of the suggestions from the support ticket ... playing regular cash tables. FWIW have had this same problem on at least 4 different PCs - but maybe it's something with my configuration.

I found out my time is off ... will see if this resolves my issue. I tried syncing the time in Windows ... didn't fix. Changed the time in BIOS and then synced again in Windows - now it's exact. Will see if this resolves it ...

I found out my time is off ... will see if this resolves my issue. I tried syncing the time in Windows ... didn't fix. Changed the time in BIOS and then synced again in Windows - now it's exact. Will see if this resolves it ...
    Didn't fix ... updated support ticket with logs & more HH.

Just to repeat for clarity ... the HUD works fine on most of my tables but fails to appear on around 20% to 25% of the tables. If I'm 10 tabling, it's usually working on about 8 of the tables but 2 of them will not have a HUD.
    Last edited by ten25; 05-10-2023 at 05:36 PM.

Didn't fix ... updated support ticket with logs & more HH.

Just to repeat for clarity ... the HUD works fine on most of my tables but fails to appear on around 20% to 25% of the tables. If I'm 10 tabling, it's usually working on about 8 of the tables but 2 of them will not have a HUD.
    If you updated your tickets there is no reason to cross/double post here in the forums.