Winamax - Incognito X - X>6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Winamax - Incognito X - X>6

Hi,

Some players are called Incognito 85 for example, thus the hud considers them as incognito players and their stats are reset at every session. Is there a way to avoid that ? Or can it be included in a new update ?

Thanks

No, you can not 'avoid' that. That is the intended behavior since the site anonymously writes every player with a new unique name every time they sit. Even if we could somehow know that 'Player 85' was the same person that was named 'Player XX' when you faced them last, we would not do that as it would be against the rules at that site for those tables' intended behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    No, you can not 'avoid' that. That is the intended behavior since the site anonymously writes every player with a new unique name every time they sit. Even if we could somehow know that 'Player 85' was the same person that was named 'Player XX' when you faced them last, we would not do that as it would be against the rules at that site for those tables' intended behavior.
    Hello. You misunderstood what the poster said. I came here for this same problem. These incognitos are not anonymous players. Winamax lets you change your screen name once every 6 months and lately there has been a trend for people to change theirs to ''Incognito and 2 numbers.''. This tricks hm3 to think that they are anons from anon games and hm3 disregards all the previous sessions with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by He Him View Post
    Hello. You misunderstood what the poster said. I came here for this same problem. These incognitos are not anonymous players. Winamax lets you change your screen name once every 6 months and lately there has been a trend for people to change theirs to ''Incognito and 2 numbers.''. This tricks hm3 to think that they are anons from anon games and hm3 disregards all the previous sessions with these guys.
    As far as I know, we cannot know if/when a player changes their name or what their previous name might have been.

As far as I know, we cannot know if/when a player changes their name or what their previous name might have been.
    This is not what we ask. On winamax almost every player changes nick every 6 month. So we have his stats for the last X months with X<=6. But some players chose to use their "real name", on real tables (not incognito) as incognito XX. Thus we don't have stats for the last X months with X<=6, but just the session stats. This is what we intend to change here, without breaking any Winamax rule.

Yes. Some serious miscommunications going on here. I took a screenshot. Normal table, no incognito, normal players except one player HAS NAMED themselves as incognito. Hm3 says I have only 1 hand of data of him but Ive played with that guy many sessions.

Näyttökuva 2023-04-06 235831.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by He Him View Post
    Yes. Some serious miscommunications going on here. I took a screenshot. Normal table, no incognito, normal players except one player HAS NAMED themselves as incognito. Hm3 says I have only 1 hand of data of him but Ive played with that guy many sessions.

Näyttökuva 2023-04-06 235831.jpg
    Send us some of the actual raw/original hand history files from the archive folder from before, and after, the same player changed their name with screenshots/details of the player as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ and I can forward them to be tested to see if what you are asking for would ever be possible. That being said, I still doubt it is anything we could automate. It would most likely require us to implement the 'HMT-1091: Stats - If opponent in HUD is included in an alias, generate stats from combined hands of the alias players' and then you would have to manually create the alias for that/each player that you are sure has the other name(s).

Send us some of the actual raw/original hand history files from the archive folder from before, and after, the same player changed their name with screenshots/details of the player as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ and I can forward them to be tested to see if what you are asking for would ever be possible. That being said, I still doubt it is anything we could automate. It would most likely require us to implement the 'HMT-1091: Stats - If opponent in HUD is included in an alias, generate stats from combined hands of the alias players' and then you would have to manually create the alias for that/each player that you are sure has the other name(s).

I have to answer to this before I start any hand sending process.

You are saying '' hand history files from the archive folder from before, and after, the same player changed their name'' doesn't make sense at all.
    How could we know when a player changes their name and what their previous name was? Also the repeating attitude that me and @Horn33t are asking something unreasonable or extra feature here instead of fixing a bug in hm3 is quite annoying to be honest. We are paying on this service after all.

Code hm3 to understand that if a player called Incognito + numbers plays in a non-incognito table it is just a normal player on a normal table named incognito and not an anon from anon tables.
    Also you look at that screenshot I posted earlier you see he named himself as incognito 61 but that hand in hm3 hand history he's named as P4 and then again in hand replayer he's named as p4-3c9136533acf......Näyttökuva 2023-04-08 020631.jpg

Awaiting further instructions how to proceed... Cheers!

I do not play at this site so I am not sure how any of this works or why it would show like that image does. Please send us some hands so I can forward the hands/issue to one of our testers that has experience with the hand history files for these Winamax games that can also play and test there.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Did you see, I emailed you some hands? Did they come through?