Ignition Hand Grabber issue

Default Ignition Hand Grabber issue

Hey there, I am getting this error while I am trying to use my ignition hand grabber on Bodog. I tried restarting multiple times, even restarting my pc entirely, nothing really worked . It was working until last week, I don't know what exactly happened. I am running the latest HM3 version (tried to also update it with the new beta patch) and I am also running the 1.1.6 version of Ignition Hand grabber.

124.png

If you have any problems installing HM3 because of your installed version, it is most likely because we use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Uninstall HM3 with this file.
    - Download and install the latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

Note: This uninstall process will not affect your database, HUDS, or other custom user settings.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.