GG Import

Thread: GG Import

Default GG Import

Hello, is there an option to set time for importing hands from GG? Cause in the software and after download in txts I have correct time, but in HM3 it shows +2 hours...it is annoying when u mix softs cause it shows like I play multiple sessions..

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Note: After you get the update you will have to 'reimport' the hands to try and correct the time for the previously played hands.

You will have to 'force reimport' the hands if importing them to the same database. Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options. See the linked images below: