poker bros hm2 not showing hands in hud

Default poker bros hm2 not showing hands in hud

Hello,
    Im playing on poker bros with elite hud hand converter. yesterday morning everything was ok but in the evening i open tables and the hud was normaly shoved but witout any hands played with players on table. I reinstal my hm2 but its not change situation. Databes looks the same. I checked players on table do i have hands on them, and yes i have but they dont shov on table. stats normaly is shoving on poker stars. In the middle between morning and evening i opened hm3 checked some things and closed. do You know what can be the problem ? thx for answer.

Default poker bros hm2 not showing hands in hud

Hello,
    Im playing on poker bros with elite hud hand converter. yesterday morning everything was ok but in the evening i open tables and the hud was normaly shoved but witout any hands played with players on table. I reinstal my hm2 but its not change situation. Databes looks the same. I checked players on table do i have hands on them, and yes i have but they dont shov on table. stats normaly is shoving on poker stars. In the middle between morning and evening i opened hm3 checked some things and closed. do You know what can be the problem ? thx for answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jurata View Post
    Hello,
    Im playing on poker bros with elite hud hand converter. yesterday morning everything was ok but in the evening i open tables and the hud was normaly shoved but witout any hands played with players on table.
    Holdem Manager is not responsible for the functionality and support of tools provided by a 3rd party.

Please contact their support directly - help@elitehud.com

Quote Originally Posted by jurata View Post
    I reinstal my hm2 but its not change situation. Databes looks the same. I checked players on table do i have hands on them, and yes i have but they dont shov on table. stats normaly is shoving on poker stars. In the middle between morning and evening i opened hm3 checked some things and closed. do You know what can be the problem ? thx for answer.
    Unfortunately, HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020 so it will likely not work at many of the sites that it used to support. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

Thank You for answering Fozzy. Im with HM almost 10y, maby even longer. I dont like hm3 thats why im playing on hm2 and i know that You stop worinking on hm2. As i said before i was normally playing bross on sunday morning but in the evening everything was ok, hud was on the table but stats on players didnt show. I checked players in databese to be sure that i have sample on them. Maby the problem is that i opened hm3 between this two sessions ? As i know hm2 i know it can be solved but if You dont know how its ok.

Unfortunately, I can't help with any PokerBros issues for HM3 or HM2. If you are having issues playing at that site you need to contact Elite's support staff.