PokerStars hands not importing

Default PokerStars hands not importing

Hello,

I am playing on PokerStars NJ. I've followed these steps: https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...cle/pokerstars multiple times and made sure that each config setting was correct. My HUD works (so I know it is tracking the hands) - but for some reason HM3 is not importing the hands themselves (I see no session history or Live Play). I noticed that the actual folder that the hand history text files are being generated in is in a subfolder of C:\Users\PC_NAME\AppData\Local\PokerStars.USNJ\Han dHistory\ so for example I would find .txt files in C:\Users\PC_NAME\AppData\Local\PokerStars.USNJ\Han dHistory\MYUSERNAME.

I tried setting the import to that folder in HM3 but it still does not pull in the hands. I'm at a loss currently.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmancider View Post
    ..... My HUD works (so I know it is tracking the hands) - but for some reason HM3 is not importing the hands themselves (I see no session history or Live Play). ......
    If you have already played some hands for that site and the HUD was working, you just need to switch the active player and/or create an alias if you play multiple sites, as instructed in this guide.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

That did the trick. Thank you!!

(Sorry for sending that additional support ticket)