220.127.116.1135 (Beta Release - Mar 01, 2023) is now available!
The latest beta build can be downloaded using beta auto-update in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for the beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Improved alignment of tournament filters
- Updated Table Size filter to allow values from 2 to 10
- Resolve an issue related to updating player notes
- Resolved an issue where the HUD profile was not correctly selected during the startup wizard
- Resolved an issue where restarting the HM3 client while playing in HUD-only mode would cause session and HUD stats to reset
- Resolved an issue where VC++ 2015-2022 dependency was not automatically installed on Windows 11 ARM machines
- Resolved an issue where a warning appeared multiple times when the free version was first activated
- Automatically resize the bottom of the hand viewer to fit the viewed hand history
- Resolved an issue with Add/Edit Tags option only working once when opening Hand Viewer
- Improved error handling when trying to import a .zip file and the extracted folder is empty
- Settings_changed will now only be sent when setting changes, and not also when it gets updated with the same value
- Added support for Vbet Poker
- Prevent HUD from moving slightly when replaying a new hand
- Updated Stack Size report groupings to be consistent between different levels (e.g. 41-60 level now includes hands from 41 up to 60.99)
- Corrected descriptions for Turn CBet-FOld IP/OOP SRP stats
- Corrected Turn CBet 3BetPot vs 2 Opps definition