Old notecaddy problem

Default Old notecaddy problem

Hi, im using old Holdem manager 2, after installing newest version Notecaddy stats does not show anymore on HUD and i got this message (attached file). I know there is no support anymore for this, but maybe someone can help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

Hello,

The last stable release for HM2/NC is the 2.9.9013.0 version.

If you already have this version installed try reset and recreate notes for the database. If the version you have installed is below that one, please open a support ticket and we will send you the last stable version of NC for HM2.

This issue seems to come from a outdated version of Notecaddy. If any of the solutions still doesn´t fix it, please open a support ticket so we can troubleshoot step by step.

Up until now we have no reports of HM2/NC not working as intended because of the new updates of the poker clients software, but that might start to happen at some point in the future.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Thanks a lot for answer! after updating to last NC version that problem disapear, but another problem come out :/ when reseting and creating notes not all notes are created, and the number created notes are random, for example if "persist notes to database every X hands" number is set to 2000, then sometimes after 2000, sometimes after 4000 or 6000 etc hands notecaddy skip remaining hands and write that "All hands processed", only one way to solve that is set "persist notes to database every X hands" number to al hands count number. And its seem thaht during live play notes are not updated, only after restarting hm2. I can live with that i guess, but if that known problem, solution would be nice

Super Moderator

Hi,

To both issues you point out we should try the same solution and compare the results.

From your description it seems you are using a HUD with some definitions that could be bugging. Either that or some issue with the handhistorys of the sites you are playing on. In both issues you point, if it turns out that it needs fixing, there will be no update to HM2/NC.

To test if the issue comes from the definitions you are using try installing one of the NCE packs (cash/MTT) that come with Notecaddy in the "Manage My Ultimate packs" option, reset notes and try it out in live play. If the notes show on time we know the issue comes from the definitions you are using currently.

Best wishes,

jahrumble