Multiply choise of players for saving hands on them (within Purge tool)

Default Multiply choise of players for saving hands on them (within Purge tool)

Hi there. I need one feature to be expended within Purge tool. Within "Purge" tool there is check box - save hands played by. You press select button and enter list of players you have hands on. But you can choose only a single player for saving his hands per one Purge. I need to be able to choose as many players (multiply choise) in one fell swoop as I want. Cheers.

Default Make: Multiply choise of players for saving hands on them (within Purge tool)

Hi there. I need one feature to be expended within Purge tool. Within "Purge" tool there is check box - save hands played by. You press select button and enter list of players you have hands on. But you can choose only a single player for saving his hands per one Purge. I need to be able to choose as many players (multiply choise) in one fell swoop as I want. Cheers.

I apologize for the delay in reply but in the future, there is no need to post the same thread twice if we haven't replied in 24 hours. It can sometimes take longer than 24 hours to get a reply, especially if you post on our low-traffic forums during the weekend. We usually only check these forums once a day now as most of our support traffic is on Discord in our private support ticket system.

I did not have time to review and document this feature request yesterday as it was Sunday but I set a reminder to write it up today. which I just did.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6988 s Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

In the future, if you want a quicker reply you may want to join our Discord server.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I apologize for the delay in reply but in the future, there is no need to post the same thread twice if we haven't replied in 24 hours. It can sometimes take longer than 24 hours to get a reply, especially if you post on our low-traffic forums during the weekend. We usually only check these forums once a day now as most of our support traffic is on Discord in our private support ticket system.

I did not have time to review and document this feature request yesterday as it was Sunday but I set a reminder to write it up today. which I just did.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6988 s Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

In the future, if you want a quicker reply you may want to join our Discord server.
    Hi there. For the lack of experience with your forums I do some mistakes. Thank you for your explanation. Now I get how it goes here. As far as my request. Hopefully this extension (I am asking for) will find soon response from your developers, as my last request (ticket) is still being hanged without any movements for more than 4 months already.

Hi there. Thank you for your explanation. Now I get how it goes here. As far as my request. Being not completely new thing to implement, my request is just little tweak - extension for existed one which is selection to save hands within Purge. Thus hopefully won't take long for the consideration.

I linked this new feature request to an older related feature request that many customers have been waiting for:

HMT-5193: Add ability to multi select/add multiple players to an alias at once

So, hopefully when that is implemented the developers can also make the changes necessary to allow multi-selecting in the 'Save Hands Played By' section of the Purge menu at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I linked this new feature request to an older related feature request that many customers have been waiting for:

HMT-5193: Add ability to multi select/add multiple players to an alias at once

So, hopefully when that is implemented the developers can also make the changes necessary to allow multi-selecting in the 'Save Hands Played By' section of the Purge menu at the same time.
    Thank you for your consideration.