HudImportExportDirectory in GuiSettings.cfg

Default HudImportExportDirectory in GuiSettings.cfg

What does this setting do? I was looking in this file and noticed it's set to one of my OneDrive folders (similar to DropBox) ... could this be one of the reasons for the performance issues I was having? I don't know how or why it's set to that folder ...

After thinking about it, I am guessing it's just where you are exporting / importing HUD groups to when backing up / creating HUD panels ... but just want to make sure it's not for anything else.

The default HUD export path is 'C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Exported'.

That is not likely to cause performance issues but if your export path is defaulting to a OneDrive path then some other HM3-related things (such as your databases) may also be stored in a OneDrive sub-folder which could cause performance or database corruption issues.

Windows likely put your "MyDocuments" and "Desktop' folders on OneDrive. Please disable that in the OneDrive settings. You can read here about this OneDrive option here.

If your current/previous database(s) are currently stored in a \OneDrive sub-folder I personally would not trust the data in them and would recommend you export any player notes from that database, create a new database, then import your player notes you exported along with any hands you want in the new database from the C:\HM3Archive folder.

If you continue to have performance problems please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-09-2023 at 06:21 AM.