Turn Raise Delayed CBet

Default Turn Raise Delayed CBet

The explanation of this stat, reads:

Percent of time player folds on turn when facing a delayed Continuation Bet.

What stat is it?

2nd issue: I have the stat "Flop Bet - Limped Pot".

But I can't find these stats:

Flop Bet Turn Bet - Limped Pot
    Flop Bet Turn Bet River Bet - Limped Pot

So basically barreling stats in limped pots.

Thank you.

Default Turn Raise Delayed CBet OOP SRP

It was probably unclear what I meant by asking what stat it is.

To clarify: I need the stat Turn Raise Delayed CB OOP SRP. But this stat here is very unclear. As far as I understand it, it merges IP, OOP, SRP, 3BP, 4BP, 5BP together, which would be very sad.

Please also reply to "Flop Bet Turn Bet" - Limped Pot and "Flop Bet Turn Bet River Bet - Limped Pot". It would be awesome to be able to find these stats as well as Turn Raise Delayed CB OOP SRP.

Thank you in advance.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schiller View Post
    It was probably unclear what I meant by asking what stat it is.

To clarify: I need the stat Turn Raise Delayed CB OOP SRP. But this stat here is very unclear. As far as I understand it, it merges IP, OOP, SRP, 3BP, 4BP, 5BP together, which would be very sad.

Please also reply to "Flop Bet Turn Bet" - Limped Pot and "Flop Bet Turn Bet River Bet - Limped Pot". It would be awesome to be able to find these stats as well as Turn Raise Delayed CB OOP SRP.

Thank you in advance.
    Hi Schiller,

1) For Turn Raise Delayed CB (OOP SRP), we have this stat in the new HUD profile already (Simple GTO).

You can find it in the Postflop SRP tab to see how to do it in bottom left area.
    Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 19.57.42.jpg

Take the "TurnRaiseVsDelayedCbet" stat, and apply SRP and OOP filters to it through item properties in HUD Editor. That should produce the result you are looking for.

2) For the limped pot stats, we have added a filter for "Limped pots" in hud editor under "Number of Preflop Bets", so you can filter any stat to a limped pot. However, we dont have a flop bet, turn bet combination of a stat (besides CBet which doesnt apply here). So at the moment, best you can do is look for "Bet Turn%" stat, and apply Limped pot filter on it.

As the number of stats is already getting high and difficult to navigate, we are now looking for ways to bring more customization to stats, so you can simply apply filters instead of needing even more stats, just like we did for relative position and number of preflop bets filters in the HUD editor. Over time such filters will replace the need for multiple variants for the stats and then will start focusing on adding more "base" stats again.

I hope this answers your questions and also gives you some insight into how we are approaching adding new stats at the moment.