18.104.22.168 (Stable Release - Jan 31, 2023) is now available!
The latest stable build can be downloaded using auto-update in HM3 or through the website.
Full release notes available here.
- Added a progress bar when installing VC++ dependencies and prevented automatic reboot of the computer during the installation
- Added a warning if HM3 fails to launch due to a corrupt statistics file and re-install is required
- Display imported player notes without having to restart HM3
- Improve handling of empty player notes when importing them to reduce the unnecessary time stamps
- Resolved an issue where stats in the free version didn't correctly update for new sessions when above the maximum hands limit
- Updated required VC++ 2015-2022 version to 14.34.31931 or higher
- Updated SQLite packages
- Added new HUD profile Simple GTO (Beta)
- Improved HUD loading times in the replayer
- Updated translations
- Change errors to app errors when an app sends an invalid query_hmql request
- Use sequential message IDs for each application
- Allow Single Opponent Analysis to be refreshed when new hands are imported
- Added support for CoinPoker
- Resolved an issue where the replayer occasionally resized slightly when replaying hands
- Added color coding winnings in CAD currency
- Improved Net Won vs Player winnings calculations in split pots
- Resolved an issue when deleting exactly 100 hands
- Updated names for Net Won vs Player and Net Won vs Player (bb) stats
- Prevent adding conflicting auto-import folders and subfolders
- Improved detection for situations where a Reraise (3Bet) is not possible in Limp-Reraise opportunities due to stack sizes (Only applies to newly imported hand histories)