HUD disappeared in replayer after update.

Default HUD disappeared in replayer after update.

AFTER updating from 3.1.26 to current 27 my HUD has stopped showing in the replay.
    It WORKS fine as normal at the tables, all the stats are tracking etc...

I have done the following to try and fix the issue:
    -Turned the HUD on/off in the replay option.
    -Re-installed HOM3 first basicly then AGAIN after removing all settings on computer.
    -Before I just dl the version you had a standard online as it was 26 but now its 27 and
    I can no longer solve the issue by just saying no to the update.

Lastly, I keep getting the message ''ty for posting feedback to hom3'' 1-2 times EVERY time I close
    HOM3 even though the send ''ananomys data'' was unchecked.
    Last edited by erdian; 01-19-2023 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erdian View Post
    AFTER updating from 3.1.26 to current 27 my HUD has stopped showing in the replay.
    It WORKS fine as normal at the tables, all the stats are tracking etc...

I have done the following to try and fix the issue:
    -Turned the HUD on/off in the replay option.
    -Re-installed HOM3 first basicly then AGAIN after removing all settings on computer.
    -Before I just dl the version you had a standard online as it was 26 but now its 27 and
    I can no longer solve the issue by just saying no to the update.
    You can't replay any hands with the HUD, or it only happens for one specific site?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.27.8738
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

a) Please enable replayer feature logging, reproduce/screenshot the issue, then send us your screenshots, logs, and hand history files as instructed below.

- Please close HM3 and right-click - Exit the server icon from the System Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - Select [x] 'Replayer' - OK.
    - Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    - Also zip*/attach some of your hand history files that you replayed during the logged session. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have configured it anywhere in the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import menu. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2022\07\23). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...ettings#import
    - * When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by erdian View Post
    Lastly, I keep getting the message ''ty for posting feedback to hom3'' 1-2 times EVERY time I close HOM3 even though the send ''ananomys data'' was unchecked.
    I forwarded this issue to our QA/Testing Manager. I typically leave that option enabled, but I will disable that option and see if I can reproduce your issue as I have been having a few background internalerror messages occasionally this week when closing HM3.