HUD/Auto Import Not Working

Default HUD/Auto Import Not Working

Hi, first time playing online in a few years. I re-downloaded Holdem Manager, hoping to use HUD on my Black Chip Poker account.

1) I'm playing a Blitz table, and my HUD doesn't pop up. It does say "Holdem Free Version Single Table" when I select Graphical HUD as opposed to standard HUD, but nothing displays.

2) My Holdem Manager says it is auto-important, but it isn't. I am able to manually import the file, which is located where it says it is.

Any thoughts? I'm the noob all over again!

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Note: The 'Free' license version is restricted to 500 hands of micro stakes in the database and the HUD on only one table.

Cash no limit & pot limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.10 (Click Here)
    Cash fixed limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.20
    Tournament buyins: Up to $5.00
    Max tables (HUD): One table only
    Hand limit in reports: Up to 500 hands
    Free version message in reports and HUD
    p.s. If you own an HM3 license and are using the Free Version, this indicates that your*Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan expired so you need the previous stable version which you can download from the HM3 - Help - My Licenses... menu 'Reinstall Old Version' link. Depending on when your S/M expired, older versions of HM3 may not work on Blitz tables due to recent updates from WPN.

p.s.s. If you want to update HM3 to version 3.1.27.0 and have access to new updates for the next year you will need to renew your S/M.**You can read more about the S/M plans here -*https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...ntenance-plans