Cant' see hero stats in zoom after update

Default Cant' see hero stats in zoom after update

Hi,

I've updated to the latest version, and suddenly i can't see my personal stats on the zoom tables anymore. They work fine on regular tables on Stars however.

Help would be appreciated

Your Hero HUD is missing completely, or showing the wrong (or no) data in the HUD panel?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.27.8738
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Make sure you always start HM3 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM3 please close them both and start HM3 before you start PokerStars again. On the first run, after an install or an update, you must start the Holdem Manager 3 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HM3 HUD/Import and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If you continue to have problems:

a) Please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on and what the client/server version numbers are in the PokerStars - Help - About menu and send the logs/files as instructed below:

b) Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.