Where is the HUD folder?

Default Where is the HUD folder?

Hello Hm Team, I made a format on my pc but I still have folder as a backup. Could you tell me where could I find the HUD so I can import it on my new hm3?

Thank you.

You should have created a backup of your settings or exported the HUD profiles and it would have been easier. You can copy/paste 2 files to your new installation if you have them saved to restore your HUD settings.

-Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    -Then check this folder:*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    -If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5
    -There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. *If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.
    - Find your backups of those files and paste them into the new installation.
    - Restart HM3 and your HUD profiles and settings should be restored.

2023-01-11_13h11_45.png

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You should have created a backup of your settings or exported the HUD profiles and it would have been easier. You can copy/paste 2 files to your new installation if you have them saved to restore your HUD settings.

-Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    -Then check this folder:*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    -If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5
    -There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. *If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.
    - Find your backups of those files and paste them into the new installation.
    - Restart HM3 and your HUD profiles and settings should be restored.

2023-01-11_13h11_45.png
    It worked perfectly, thank you very much!

That is great to hear.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.