Incorrect Values Being Shown for Stats

Default Incorrect Values Being Shown for Stats

I created some simple stats for 4Betting in position X vs an in position player in position Y.

After manually reviewing my database to make sure the stat is correct - I have noticed the stat is wrong. Running the "Analyze" tool within NoteCaddy on these stat matches up to what I am seeing when I check my database manually.

For instance UTG vs IP it's showing (for a particular player) 13.33% (4/30) but the "Analyze" tab and my manual findings are showing it's actually 9.5% (4/42) ... quite a significant difference.

I am going to try and reset my notes to see if this fixes the problem, however it's still quite a big problem even if resetting fixes it ... how will I ever know when my stats are displaying properly without doing frequent checks for accuracy on multiple stats?
    Last edited by ten25; 12-19-2022 at 01:50 PM.

Resetting did fix it... the only thing I can think of that maybe caused this behavior was opening the HM3 replayer while stats were still being created... thus showing only the opportunities up to the point of the notes that had already been created.

Still, after the notes were finished being created, the partial stats were being displayed, even after closing and reopening the replayer, which should not be the case.

Will make sure not to open replayer while stats are being reset going forward....