HH gets deleted

Thread: HH gets deleted

Default HH gets deleted

I am new to holdem manager so not sure how it works. but my hand history gets constantly deleted. When I start the tournamnet file gets created and its there but next day my whole hand history and tournament history is empty. My archive folder is fine and everything is stored. But my hud gets reseted every session since there is no history. I have checked the mark on PS client to keep my hand history for 30 days. Whats am I doing wrong ?

Default HH gets deleted

My hand history gets deleted. I am new to holdem manager so not sure why. When I start play it creates the file and everything is fine. But next day my hand history and tournament history folders are both fully wiped. My archive folder is fine and all hands are stored there. I am playing on pokerstars. But it should keep my hand history for 30 days so my hud doesnt reset every time , right ? What am I doing wrong ?

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table and in the Replayer. As your number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.