Install Error - Need HoldemManager_3.1.9.0.msi?

Default Install Error - Need HoldemManager_3.1.9.0.msi?

Had an error some time ago with a previous version of HM3, chose to uninstall. Saw new versions came out after I had checked some years later, now getting this error message when I try to install..

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package 'HoldemManager_3.1.1.9.0.msi' in the box below."

HMError1.png

I had followed the instructions given to another user regarding doing a "clean re-install" and that has not worked, the HM.log file advised there has a copy refering to my situation posted in the attachment "166077".

Please Advise.

Please do not post/attach your logs in the forums. Those should only be sent to us in a support ticket.

We use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version (or roll back to an older version) you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer. Here is the version 3.1.9.0 link. If you are having issues trying to uninstall HM3 even after downloading the proper file versions you can use this tool to uninstall it then reinstall using the latest link from our site or forums.