Custom Preflop Stats

Default Custom Preflop Stats

Hello,

I've just bought NC and I'm a bit lost. What I want to do is get a certain set of stats built onto my own hud that I've customized. The stats I want to be able to use on my own HUD are:

- Open raise from EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB
    - Open raise and fold to 3bet non-allin from EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB
    - Open raise and fold to 3bet shove from EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB
    - Open shove from EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB
    - Fold to Steal from SB/BB
    - Limp SB unopened pot
    - Limp/fold opened pot

For all of these stats I'm looking to have a stat for each position, and have each stat for separate effective stacksizes. Is this possible to do? I don't want to learn how to create stats, willing to buy.

I see a ProTools pack made for SNG/MTT that has some of what I'm asking for. If I purchased this would I be able to add the base stats and edit them by position in HM3 Hud editor?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Basically just want to be able to add the stats into my hud editor, I can build out my own formatting etc.

Super Moderator

Hello,

All of the stats you are requesting exist in the NCE-MTT definitions package that comes with the subscription of NC (you can install it from the option "Manage My Ultimate packs" in NC mainscreen. For what you want to do this will be the best option for you for a couple reasons.

First reason is that the stats/notes on that package are editable (not creator locked as some packs). This allows you to create a new definition from an existing generic spot ( i.e. based on stacksize).

Second reason is that in that pack many definitions already are divided by stacksize. For some of the stats you request it might be needed to divide them since you want both all positions and by stacksize.

About the Pro tools pack: At the moment there is no offer for sale of those definitions packages. Even if you see them in the HM2 store. Reason is that most of those packs were 3rd party and there is at the moment no support for them.
    The NCE packs that comes with the NC subscription are the available packs to use with NC.

Install the NCE-MTT pack. Search for all the definitions you want to use from that pack. With that in hand you can then start applying them to your HUD. As talked above, in some cases the avaliable note/stat might have to be subdivided into the specifics you want. Altough I would strongly suggest you have a real close look at the popups and the notes that show there. Even for open/foldvs3bet there are is already a popup organized and showing both vs the non-all in and all in situations. As well as many of the shove or call shove stats are also divied by stacksize. Most of the work you are considering to do might very well be done already in those popups.

If you feel this is still not enough and need more help please let me know.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Thank you for the detailed post jahrumble.

This does answer a lot of my questions and I have a good idea of how to build this out now thank you.

Have a couple questions. For example, if I want to add a stat customizing stacksizes 7 to 10bb to the MTT Open EP (Notallin) stat, would I "create a new definition" and then just copy everything the exact same and set stacksize from 7 to 10bb?

Would it be the same process to split a "BTN/CO" combined stat and just edit position on the original stat to one of the positions, and create a new definition with the other position?

I see some stuff here mentioning action sequences. A little bit confusing.

Thanks!!

Super Moderator

Hello,

Ill try to answer your points one by one.

- if I want to add a stat customizing stacksizes 7 to 10bb to the MTT Open EP (Notallin) stat, would I "create a new definition" and then just copy everything the exact same and set stacksize from 7 to 10bb?

Pick the original one, make the changes. Then use option "save as" so not to overwrite the original and create the stat you want when saving it. name it accordingly at this point.

- Would it be the same process to split a "BTN/CO" combined stat and just edit position on the original stat to one of the positions, and create a new definition with the other position?

yes. If it uses two positions for one stat and you want to split it into a stat for each position. Just edit the position for each note. "Save as" and name it accordingly.

- I see some stuff here mentioning action sequences. A little bit confusing.

This is where we set up the action sequences of the players for each street. In other words, where we set up what actions happen during the hand. Can be a bit daunting at the start to understand it, but its preety logical once you get how it works.

Have a look at both the YT playlist for notecaddy and notecaddy wiki. It helps a lot clearing many doubts.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._iqNzaE5g8EdMV

http://notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy.ashx

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

jahrumble