HEM Crashing, running slow

Default HEM Crashing, running slow

I am having issues with HEM crashing on me and running really slow. I see this happen in two specific spots, primarily:

1. When I am brining up the in game hand history at the tables to mark a hand for review. It is slow to bring up the replayer, when I click on the drop down to select the hand it often freezes/crashes, and when I click the box to check mark for review it does the same.

2. When I try to pull up an in game stat from my hud it is very slow to load, to the point where the hand is over by the time the stat I need to reference is loaded.

I have used HEM for years and always just assumed this was the case and something I had to deal with, but I have friends who use other software that doesnt have this issue. Are there ways to optimize HEM to run quicker?

This is not a PC issue as my PC is overkill doesnt slow down. I do have my HUD set to unlimited hands, so I understand it is pulling a ton of data, but I know others who do the same with PT and H2N that dont have this problem.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

If you reduce the max hands in the HUD, or switch the ForceLifeTimeHudStats edit to false, does the issue go away? What if you create a new smaller test database with fewer hands?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.