HM3 Client Hangs After Computer Wakes Up From Sleep

Default HM3 Client Hangs After Computer Wakes Up From Sleep

Ever since I loaded the latest stable release of HM3 (3.1.25), my client hangs if the HM3 client is left open and my PC goes to sleep. After my PC wakes up, I can't even close the app without going to the task manager and force quitting it from there. This never happened with any prior releases. If I close the app before sleeping, I don't have an issue. After the unexpected shutdown, I had HM3 send log files in. Hopefully the logs have been received and you guys are aware of this issue.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by dleary4608 View Post
    Ever since I loaded the latest stable release of HM3 (3.1.25), my client hangs if the HM3 client is left open and my PC goes to sleep. After my PC wakes up, I can't even close the app without going to the task manager and force quitting it from there. This never happened with any prior releases. If I close the app before sleeping, I don't have an issue. After the unexpected shutdown, I had HM3 send log files in. Hopefully the logs have been received and you guys are aware of this issue.
    did yoiu get the issue resolved? have the same!

Quote Originally Posted by fatkinglouie@gmail.com View Post
    did yoiu get the issue resolved? have the same!
    We are still working with the developers to attempt to resolve this issue. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6765 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.