registration code-how long to receive?

Default registration code-how long to receive?

I purchased and downloaded holdem manager yesterday (over 24 hrs) and haven't received a registration code in order to start using it yet. I couldn't find a phone # to call so I suppose this is the only way of contacting anyone. How long does it normally take to get the email with the registration code? I ordered it under the email address james@fwrunco.com. Thanks

Check your spam filters, in the meantime ill contact Roy and inform him and well get this sorted soon, sorry for the delay
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi James, I don't have anything in my email from you... please email sales@holdemmanager.net and also tell me how you paid

Thanks,

Roy

I checked my credit card company and my visa was charged to cardrunners on Dec. 28. I signed up via a link from stoxpoker. So maybe there is some miscommunication between cardrunners and you.

Ill let Roy know but in the meantime youll need to get in contact with Cardrunners and check have they processed it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi, with Card Runners / Stox Poker sales they handle the billing and the code distribution so you will need to contact them. if you have difficulties then email me at sales@holdemmanager.net and I can try to follow up as well

Roy