update problems

Thread: update problems

Default update problems

Hi, when i try to install the latest version, a pop up saying "specified account already exists" and crashes. How can I solve? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

- Please uninstall any 3rd party AntiVirus programs using Revo Uninstaller Free to get rid of the old installation.
    - Scan/delete any leftover registry entries/files it finds.
    - Reboot your computer
    - Rename your C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\ folder*. You can delete this later if we don't ask you to send it to us or copy/paste the contents back to where they were originally.
    * If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Please try to uninstall HM3 using Revo Uninstaller Free to get rid of the old installation.
    - Scan/delete any leftover registry entries/files it finds.
    - Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if you see it.
    - Download and install the latest Stable version of HM3 from this link.
    - Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn on Windows Defender if it is turned off.

Please let us know if that does or does not solve your issues.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?
    Hi fozzy71, i use windows 10, Avast and Malwarebytes.
    Anyway i will try on monday, i don't want to remain without hud for today and tomorrow, because surely something will go wrong
    Last edited by ocea397; 10-08-2022 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ocea397 View Post
    Hi fozzy71, i use windows 10, Avast and Malwarebytes.
    Anyway i will try on monday, i don't want to remain without hud for today and tomorrow, because surely something will go wrong
    Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager. Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall Avast and Malwarebytes.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please reinstall HM3 (no need to uninstall it) to be sure your antivirus didn't prevent some of the HM3 files from being installed previously. Here is a direct link to the installer file - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn on Windows Defender if it is turned off.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.