HM3 starts tracking at the third hand.

Default HM3 starts tracking at the third hand.

Hi again Fozzy, just that, do you know how could I fix this?

It should start tracking with the first full hand you play (i.e. your Big Blind hand if you wait for the BB to post). The HUD may show up before that at Ignition, and be misaligned, but once you have played a full hand your hero HUD should show and the other HUDs will then line up.

The HUD is only appearing to me when or after playing the Button, not before. Do you know why this could happend?

In also takes 2 hands to start, even if im not already playing the table.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelR View Post
    The HUD is only appearing to me when or after playing the Button, not before. Do you know why this could happend?

In also takes 2 hands to start, even if im not already playing the table.
    That is not how the HUD should behave. The HUD will appear for observed hands and likely won't be lined up properly. Once you play your first hand your Hero HUD should show and the rest will line up properly.

Here is a video of me joining a Full-Ring table and waiting for the BB, then joining a 6-max table and busting after 2 hands, then leaving that 6-max table and sitting back at the same table for another orbit. The 'Hero' HUD always shows up immediately after I play the big blind hand that I waited for.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you can reproduce this consistently can you take the time to record a short video showing how to reproduce the problem, with Time.is visible in the video, and send a set of logs captured while making the video please so that we can forward them to the developers?

Please create a support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread. Attach all the logs/files as instructed below to that new support ticket.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging option - Select [x] HUD - 'OK' and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.

Please reproduce the problem and:

- Record a short video showing the problem and your Windows clock using ScreenCastOMatic or SnagIt or ScreenPresso or ScreenPresso.
    - try to include the Live Play tab and/or Sessions Report in the video along with a browser page of Time.is visible during the entire video
    - if the video is too big for email you can share it via screencast, dropbox, googledrive or filedropper, and send us a link to watch it.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to the support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is not how the HUD should behave. The HUD will appear for observed hands and likely won't be lined up properly. Once you play your first hand your Hero HUD should show and the rest will line up properly.

Here is a video of me joining a Full-Ring table and waiting for the BB, then joining a 6-max table and busting after 2 hands, then leaving that 6-max table and sitting back at the same table for another orbit. The 'Hero' HUD always shows up immediately after I play the big blind hand that I waited for.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.

If you can reproduce this consistently can you take the time to record a short video showing how to reproduce the problem, with Time.is visible in the video, and send a set of logs captured while making the video please so that we can forward them to the developers?

Please create a support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread. Attach all the logs/files as instructed below to that new support ticket.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging option - Select [x] HUD - 'OK' and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.

Please reproduce the problem and:

- Record a short video showing the problem and your Windows clock using ScreenCastOMatic or SnagIt or ScreenPresso or ScreenPresso.
    - try to include the Live Play tab and/or Sessions Report in the video along with a browser page of Time.is visible during the entire video
    - if the video is too big for email you can share it via screencast, dropbox, googledrive or filedropper, and send us a link to watch it.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to the support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Thank you for your quick response Fozzy. Just wanted to clear that I dont play only Bodog but other 4 sites as well, wich I share this problem in common.

When I got a few free minutes I can make the video, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelR View Post
    Thank you for your quick response Fozzy. Just wanted to clear that I dont play only Bodog but other 4 sites as well, wich I share this problem in common.

When I got a few free minutes I can make the video, thanks
    I am not sure what other sites you play, but the HUD should show and line up after you played one complete hand for HM3 to import as shown in the attached video. Ignition is one of the few sites we can show an observed HUD at, in addition to PokerStars, but regardless of the site once a 'hero' hand has been imported the HUD should show the 'Hero' HUD panels and line up the opponent HUD panels as shown in the example Ignition video above I linked.