Constant crashes every few minutes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Constant crashes every few minutes

HM3 has become unusable. It's now crashing every few minutes for the second day in a row. Prior to that, it had been crashing daily, but not usually more than once in a day.
    Aside from that, it is always frozen and requires exiting when I wake my computer from sleep. This has been pretty much constant across all the builds I've used.

I've sent numerous logs, etc.

Please help! This has become absurd and is costing me money.

What specific version number do you have installed and what is one of your recent ticket numbers so I can review your logs? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you do not have version 3.1.24.8577 installed yet please update from this link.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

If you do not have version 3.1.24.8577 installed yet please update from this link.
    I've been having a few weeks of the same issue (through multiple updates including up to 3.1.25.0). It always "sends logs" but never improves.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyou1187 View Post
    I've been having a few weeks of the same issue (through multiple updates including up to 3.1.25.0). It always "sends logs" but never improves.
    Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username and collect/send the logs manually in a support ticket instead of using our automated send feedback/logs system.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

I assume 3.1.26.0 (Stable Release - Nov 11, 2022) would be preferred to even that Beta (I downloaded via that link then was immediately prompted)

Quote Originally Posted by heyyou1187 View Post
    I assume 3.1.26.0 (Stable Release - Nov 11, 2022) would be preferred to even that Beta (I downloaded via that link then was immediately prompted)
    3.1.26.0 is the exact same as the previous beta version 3.1.25.8673.

If you are still having issues please send us your logs in a support ticket as instructed above.

Still happening to me too.

I get various types of crashes - ones where HM3 just shuts down completely and what you could call a soft crash ... where the program stays up, but none of my stats will load in pop ups. Very infuriating when mid session my HUD goes down and I have important decisions to make, but I can't pull up the proper information to make a decision, so I just have to fold or try and go off memory... it's definitely cost me at least a few hundred $ in EV so far.

This wasn't happening a few months ago (like, August/September~ish), has to be something introduced with one of the newer versions.

Quote Originally Posted by ten25 View Post
    Still happening to me too.

I get various types of crashes - ones where HM3 just shuts down completely and what you could call a soft crash ... where the program stays up, but none of my stats will load in pop ups. Very infuriating when mid session my HUD goes down and I have important decisions to make, but I can't pull up the proper information to make a decision, so I just have to fold or try and go off memory... it's definitely cost me at least a few hundred $ in EV so far.

This wasn't happening a few months ago (like, August/September~ish), has to be something introduced with one of the newer versions.
    Please send us your logs the next time this happens as instructed in the above quote that I included again below:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username and collect/send the logs manually in a support ticket instead of using our automated send feedback/logs system.

Please send us your logs the next time this happens as instructed in the above quote that I included again below:
    I have already done it actually

Whelp, here we go again... just in time for my final table my hud stops working. I restart it, and it takes about 90 hands to start working on SOME of my tables not including the FT...