GG Tournament Import - A lot of info is wrong

Default GG Tournament Import - A lot of info is wrong

Hello. Seems like with the new GG PKO Jackpot update a lot of the tournament info is wrong. Wrong buy in sizes, rake etc.
    Also when i try to edit in Reports->Tournaments->tournaments->upper half->edit most of the times my changes wont get saved. It is so frustrating. Even on clean databases my changes wont get saved. Some will, some wont.
    Any fix on that?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by datrue View Post
    Hello. Seems like with the new GG PKO Jackpot update a lot of the tournament info is wrong. Wrong buy in sizes, rake etc.
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Also when i try to edit in Reports->Tournaments->tournaments->upper half->edit most of the times my changes wont get saved. It is so frustrating. Even on clean databases my changes wont get saved. Some will, some wont.
    Any fix on that?
    Thanks
    Which specific fields are you editing that does not update/save the changes?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - [x] 'Database' - OK and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).
    - Please reproduce and screenshot/video all the edit steps and results and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Done everything. Hope this gets fixed. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Done everything. Hope this gets fixed. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.
    any updates?

any updates?
    What is the support ticket number that was generated when you sent us these hands for testing? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by coinepo View Post
    Same here
    What is the same? Results are wrong, or you can't edit results manually? This thread is about 2 different things.

Please follow the instructions in post #2 for whichever of the two issues you are having.