No player were found, GG poker HH

Default No player were found, GG poker HH

I import some GG poker HH into hm3, it showed "No player were found" when i click select player.

Default no player were found

Hi, i imported some HH into HM3 (empty database), it showed "no player were found" when i click select player. pretty sure the hands was successfully imported because it has someone's (one random one player) stat on the Reports. Thanks
    c982f4004b4a5f1c283b0047f1b5d9f5.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please update to our latest beta version* 3.1.24.8536 of HM3 from this link if you do not have it installed yet.

*Note: You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...-release-notes

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some of those problem hands via File - Import Folder.

If you continue to have problems: Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

p.s. If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

Quote Originally Posted by johnceena88 View Post
    No dev would tell you that, the best you might get is this was something that was inadvertently introduced in a recent patch. Which true or not, would bring up a whole bunch of questions about what their testing process for updates is.
    He was using an older build from June, I asked him to update to a newer beta version and try importing them again. This is most likely an issue with a corrupt database, possibly caused by his anti-virus, but I can't be sure without seeing his logs.

Default I have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    He was using an older build from June, I asked him to update to a newer beta version and try importing them again. This is most likely an issue with a corrupt database, possibly caused by his anti-virus, but I can't be sure without seeing his logs.
    I am using version 3.1.25.0 and I have the same problem:
    I can see players from GGpoker when choosing the opponents and then the opponent's list BUT I can't see them on the window select player

what logs do you want to see?

Hi

I have the same problem and I am using version 3.1.25.0
    I can't select the opponents from the list although I import hands with them

Quote Originally Posted by hodor33 View Post
    I am using version 3.1.25.0 and I have the same problem:
    I can see players from GGpoker when choosing the opponents and then the opponent's list BUT I can't see them on the window select player

what logs do you want to see?
    You have to toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Show anonymous players in reports' option as shown in the attached/linked images below.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You have to toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Show anonymous players in reports' option as shown in the attached/linked images below.

Sorry for bringing up the thread, maybe I should create a new one, but I have a question about this setting, is it valid now? Because I did similar as it is on the images and it didn't solve my problem, what could be the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by ijetanar View Post
    Sorry for bringing up the thread, maybe I should create a new one, but I have a question about this setting, is it valid now? Because I did similar as it is on the images and it didn't solve my problem, what could be the solution?
    Yes, it is still valid.

GG Poker Network sites do not write hands live while playing because they do not allow a HUD. This is why they are not listed in the HM3 - Tools - 'Site Settings...' menu.

GG Poker skins allow you to download the hands later from the 'PokerCraft' menu in their software then you can manually import those hand history and tournament summary files to HM3 via the HM3 - File - Import Files/Folder options.

- Hand History Files - https://help.ggpoker.com/article/106...hand-histories
    - Tournament Summaries - https://help.ggpoker.com/article/106...game-summaries

Note: GG Poker writes your hero screen name in the anonymous hand history files as 'Hero' as shown in the first linked image below. If you want to see your anonymous opponent names in the Player Select menu and Reports for review you need to toggle on a setting to see those names as shown in the other 2 linked images.
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh3mnw2x8r...0name.png?dl=0
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiae7l7xrb...ports.png?dl=0
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9ruozyis8...POker.png?dl=0

If none of that helps:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.