Shortcut to toggle table session stats

Default Shortcut to toggle table session stats

Hi,

Is there any shortcut to toggle table session stats?

I thought it would be by just double-clicking table panel with last hands played, but this doesn't seem to do it. I know the long route of clicking through table menu...

Unfortunately, there is no shortcut for setting or switching everyone at the table but you can double left-click an empty space in any players HUD panel to switch that players HUD to session stats and back to lifetime stats.

Ok interesting, was there a reason for removing this functionality in HM3?

I honestly don't recall how HM2 handled this as I haven't used it for live play in 4 or 5 years. HM3 uses the PT4 HUD engine which is completely different from the HUD engine we used in HM2 so some of the HM2 features and functionality is different and/or missing in HM3. We are working on a new HUD engine for HM3 to try and improve the HM3 HUD and bring back some of the missing HM2 HUD features but I am not sure when that new HUD will be ready and if this specific feature might be something that can be returned or not.

Ok fair enough. Personally the shortcut to toggle the whole table's session stats on and off was something I used all the time, but perhaps it's not as desired for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageypoo View Post
    Ok fair enough. Personally the shortcut to toggle the whole table's session stats on and off was something I used all the time, but perhaps it's not as desired for everyone else.
    It is one of many 'missing HM2 feature' requests we have open for the developers to possibly add to HM3 in the future.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4358 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hi, I'd just like to add to this issue. The way of double clicking on one player's stat to switch between session stats and lifetime is VERY clunky, often misfires and has a terrible delay, unlike HM2 where it was very clean and instant...

Quote Originally Posted by Sageypoo View Post
    Hi, I'd just like to add to this issue. The way of double clicking on one player's stat to switch between session stats and lifetime is VERY clunky, often misfires and has a terrible delay, unlike HM2 where it was very clean and instant...
    I also find it a bit clunky unless you have a really big blank section/corner in your HUD panel. There are also right-click options on a player's HUD, and whole table options in the Table HUD menu, that might be easier if you are having issues double click resetting.