In the opponents list how do I add an additional stat?

Default In the opponents list how do I add an additional stat?

There is no option to add a stat beyond the few stats already available. I want it in order to eventually sort my opponents by it.

That is not possible The Opponents' views do not behave like the Reports so there is only a limited number of stats available there, unfortunately.

The only way currently to study population stats, beyond the Opponents List view, is to create an alias for those players (click the active player name then select the 'Edit Aliases...' option and create a new alias to add players to) then set that alias to be the active player in the reports for analysis, but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of RAM if attempting this. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy subscription Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition.

Note: This technique can also cause erroneous results in the reports if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

We also released a new HM3 Range Wizard App that will make population study much easier. We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

The Range Wizard FAQs can be found here and we have a few videos about it here.

Note: The Range Wizard app will soon get a major update with new features and be renamed to Leak Explorer and you can learn more about those new features here - https://leakexplorer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is not possible The Opponents' views do not behave like the Reports so there is only a limited number of stats available there, unfortunately.

The only way currently to study population stats, beyond the Opponents List view, is to create an alias for those players (click the active player name then select the 'Edit Aliases...' option and create a new alias to add players to) then set that alias to be the active player in the reports for analysis, but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of RAM if attempting this. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy subscription Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition.

Note: This technique can also cause erroneous results in the reports if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

We also released a new HM3 Range Wizard App that will make population study much easier. We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

The Range Wizard FAQs can be found here and we have a few videos about it here.

Note: The Range Wizard app will soon get a major update with new features and be renamed to Leak Explorer and you can learn more about those new features here - https://leakexplorer.com/
    It looks like I can't add several people at once into an alias either so I am stuck putting them one by one. And the most bizarre thing is I can't even combine aliases into a new alias so if I have one alias with a hundred names then another one and I want to make an alias combining the two I have to do it all from the start because the two aliases can't be seen in the players tab. Basically things that could shave off hours of work and are so intuitive are just not there. Insane....

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    It looks like I can't add several people at once into an alias either so I am stuck putting them one by one. And the most bizarre thing is I can't even combine aliases into a new alias so if I have one alias with a hundred names then another one and I want to make an alias combining the two I have to do it all from the start because the two aliases can't be seen in the players tab. Basically things that could shave off hours of work and are so intuitive are just not there. Insane....
    Correct. We have some open feature requests to try and make alias creation easier but I do not know when, or if, those feature improvements might be implemented, unfortunately.