betmgm michigan party poker hud not working properly anymore

Default betmgm michigan party poker hud not working properly anymore

The hud stops working properly a few days ago. I have tried the most recent beta version and have even tried rolling back to older versions.

A lot of errors and hands being missed.

I just tested an orbit of micro stakes cash on BetMGM MI and had no issues with the HUD or importing.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Still not working, shows error unexpected end of hand history. Log and files sent.

To clarify, the hud does appear but a ton of hands are missed.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandChamp21 View Post
    To clarify, the hud does appear but a ton of hands are missed.
    Those are most likely related to the issue with short-stack players involved in 'overbet' hands that our developers are working to fix for the next beta release.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Those are most likely related to the issue with short-stack players involved in 'overbet' hands that our developers are working to fix for the next beta release.
    I am aware of that bug as I had experienced it in a trial with the other competitor. This is something different due to the sheer amount of hands being missed. I will have to wait on the new beta. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandChamp21 View Post
    I am aware of that bug as I had experienced it in a trial with the other competitor. This is something different due to the sheer amount of hands being missed. I will have to wait on the new beta. Thank you.
    Those are likely this other issue:

IMP-638: Some PartyPoker hands not importing anymore (unexpected end of hand)

It should be fixed in our next beta release. I just tested my 2022 Party/BetMGM MI hands with the latest public beta parser and got:

+ Total Hands: 995, Summaries: 0, Skipped: 0, Duplicates: 0, Errors: 1317
    I then tested our latest daily parser build that will be in our next beta:

HM3 v3.1.24.8552 w/ DLL-2103 = + Total Hands: 2380, Summaries: 0, Skipped: 0, Duplicates: 0, Errors: 1
    The one remaining error is a valid 'lost connection' error that caused an incomplete hand.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Once you get the new beta you will just need to toggle on the HM3 Import Setting to 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' and import the recent hand history archive folders again to get those hands in the database.