Problems with auto import from PPPoker

Default Problems with auto import from PPPoker

Hi there,

I play Suprema and PPPoker, and I use Asian Hand Coverter as my converter for HHs. My handhistories are saved to a folder, and even if I chose that folder for auto import, it tells me "No hands have been auto imported for this poker site yet" Please chech the folder while playing to confirm hands are being saved".

Hands are beeing saved, and goes into my database if I chose to import manually from that folder. It's saved just like suprema handhistories, and the hud works just fine for Suprema.

So, same setup, different result. HUD and autoimport works for suprema and not for PPP.

Best regards

Default Problems with auto import from PPPoker

Hi there,

I play Suprema and PPPoker, and I use Asian Hand Coverter as my converter for HHs. My handhistories are saved to a folder, and even if I chose that folder for auto import, it tells me "No hands have been auto imported for this poker site yet" Please chech the folder while playing to confirm hands are being saved".

Hands are beeing saved, and goes into my database if I chose to import manually from that folder. It's saved just like suprema handhistories, and the hud works just fine for Suprema.

So, same setup, different result. HUD and autoimport works for suprema and not for PPP.

Best regards

Default Problems with autoimport

Hi there,

Even thu my asian hand converter saves my HHs to a folder, where my hands are beeing saved, and they are saved while im playing, my HUD doesn't work.

I need to manually import the folder to get my hands into my database. So HEM3 seems to have problems figureing out that im playing.

How do i fix this?

It's the same process for Suprema app hands, where the hud is working just fine.

Best regards

That false warning of no hands imported is a false error/warning bug that should be fixed in our latest beta version.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems with the HUD, using the Ace Poker Solutions Asian Hand Converter, please contact their support directly.

p.s. The only hand grabber/converter HM3 officially supports for that site is the Elite HUD Asian Poker Converter that we sell on our site.

Hi,

Updating (had to chose repair, as I think I already had the version installed) didn't help. Im using v.3.1.24.8536.

Really can't see how Asian Hand converter should could help, as the handhistories are made correctly, and HEM3 is not importing them :-/

We do not provide support for 3rd party apps to work with HM3, they have to make their apps/hands work with our software. All I can suggest is that you contact their support, or try using the PPPoker app from EliteHUD which should work with HM3 - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/converters/