[HM2] Notecaddy

Thread: [HM2] Notecaddy

Default [HM2] Notecaddy

Hello. I reinstalled windows and set up HM2 8714 and NC 2.9.9013. But HUD doesn't show notecaddy stats during playing, only after restart HM2. But default HM2 stats vpip,pfr etc. show instantly after the hand is played. I did everything I could: run as admin all *.exe files, use every manuals I could find, turn off windows defender and fiwewall completely. But nothing helps. Help me solve the problem.

Added old hands to the database and NC all processed as you can see in the screenshot. But hands during the game session are processed only after the program is restarted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator

Hello,

If only the Notecaddy stats are not updating in live play try reinstalling the definitions pack and reprocess all hands in the database.

"But hands during the game session are processed only after the program is restarted. " - Do you mean that the stats are up to date in replayer after you finish your playing session and restart HM2?

Another way to troubleshoot further is comparing with another definitions package installed. Try the "default definitions" or the NCE pack, process all hands and try it in a session to understand if it works.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

"If only the Notecaddy stats are not updating in live play try reinstalling the definitions pack and reprocess all hands in the database."

Did it. I also reinstalled windows and software.

"Do you mean that the stats are up to date in replayer after you finish your playing session and restart HM2?"

What I mean is that the statistics are updated immediately in the hud at the poker tables during the game after I close hm2 and start it again. Then if I want the statistics to be updated with the hands played after that, I restart hm2 again.

"Another way to troubleshoot further is comparing with another definitions package installed. Try the "default definitions" or the NCE pack, process all hands and try it in a session to understand if it works."

I don't really want to do this, because I don't know how standard definitions work and how to check them. And I don't see a problem in the definitions, as they are processed, but it is during the time I sit down to play at the pokerstars tables that new hands are not processed in the NС, although hm2 sees them. It seems that the NC does not see them until I restart hm2. Before I reinstalled Windows, everything worked without problems on the old version of the NC.

Perhaps there is some problem in the interaction of NC with postgre with freshly loaded hands into db? It's like the hands are loading into the database, but NC can't load them. By the way, I killed postgre, trying to fix it, only reinstalling Windows helped in my case. Now I did everything as correctly as possible and everything works fine, except for the NC during the game. Perhaps you have some ideas about this ?

Super Moderator

Hello,

The issue you are describing has been fixed in the NC version Notecaddy v.2.9.9023.0. already in HM3 as you can see from this thread: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=544378

I need to tell you that HM2 and NC have reached the end of life cycle and as such it wonīt be receiving anymore updates. The versions you are using are the latest avaliable for HM2/NC. Beaware that future pokerclient updates might break funcionality of HM2 or Nc in the future.

If it was working before in the same machine and same versions of software it should still work the same. When reinstalling pokerclients and HM2 it is very easy to miss some minor configuration steps. Make sure all steps are correctly done. All files are allowed through the firewall.

Without a comparision to another set of definitions it will be hard to tell you more about this as we donīt know if the issue comes from the set of definitions you are using itself.

I understand you were already using the latest versions of HM2 and NC when you reinstalled everything. Is this correct?

Bewst wishes,

jahrumble

Thanks jahrumble, I will switch to a new software.