888 poker Snap problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry 888 poker Snap problem

I play in the .es version of 888 poker. I just bought the hm3 upgrades and can't get it to work on Snap tables.

What solution is there?

888 had an update for their Snap tables so you need to try our latest internal pre-release beta version that is in private testing to see if that helps.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8508
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems, please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Has using this Beta update helped anyone? Hud still does not show to me, the weird part is that HM3 seems to import hands well in real time. This has happened a number of times after 888 software updates.

Quote Originally Posted by rampframpf View Post
    Has using this Beta update helped anyone? Hud still does not show to me, the weird part is that HM3 seems to import hands well in real time. This has happened a number of times after 888 software updates.
    Please send us the requested screenshots, logs, and hands from a short session If the update did not get your HUD working as instructed in the post above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please send us the requested screenshots, logs, and hands from a short session If the update did not get your HUD working as instructed in the post above yours.
    Stop asking users to do your thing and fix the problem please.
    That for something we pay the annual maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by RecKing View Post
    Stop asking users to do your thing and fix the problem please.
    That for something we pay the annual maintenance.
    We typically need logs and other files from customers as requested to fix HUD issues.

That being said, we have a new beta version 3.1.24.8512 with some more 888 HUD fixes:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8512
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.

If you continue to have problems, please uninstall all Microsoft Visual VC++ 2015, VC++ 2017 and VC++ 2019 versions (both x86 and x64 versions if you see them) on your computer then install Microsoft Visual (VC++) 2015-2022 English versions from the following link - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-95f26a218cc0

If none of that helps, please reproduce the issue and screenshot the tables/HM3 then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...shooting-guide

Hi.
    I have a licence only for Hm2.

I have installed now the trial Hm3 version 3.1.24.8512 but the STANDARD hud on 888 SNAP tables is not working.
    Graphical Hud us working.. but Standard Hud is not displayed.

Can you help me to fix this?

Thank you

Nothing they say works, please find a solution

Quote Originally Posted by DoiCromoY View Post
    Hi.
    I have a licence only for Hm2.

I have installed now the trial Hm3 version 3.1.24.8512 but the STANDARD hud on 888 SNAP tables is not working.
    Graphical Hud us working.. but Standard Hud is not displayed.

Can you help me to fix this?

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by RecKing View Post
    Nothing they say works, please find a solution
    The HUD should work on Snap tables if you have the latest beta version 3.1.24.8536.

- Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The HUD should work on Snap tables if you have the latest beta version 3.1.24.8536.

- Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

I followed all the steps and it still doesn't work on snap tables
    8dfd2fcf7bca398b293ff5a6284aeb4f.jpg