Duplicate Hands

Thread: Duplicate Hands

Default Duplicate Hands

re. Ignition/bodog

Everything is fine until I download the hands and convert/import the hands 24 hour after with hole cards revealed. Then I am getting two of everything in Hero(Ipoker).

I read duplicate hands maybe a corrupt database so I setup a new one and this happens straight away, Not to all hands though, weirdly.

delete.png

The T4o at the top sits alone (despite being 3 days old, so it would of downloaded, and I can see the hole cards). The ones below, are duplicated. My results and number of hands don't seem to have changed much though? Is there some way the duplicates are showing but not counting?

EDIT: I open one hand, 3 days old, that has a duplicate, with showdown. Both of them show hero and villains cards, but neither shows the other hole cards??

In ignition converter, I did import from 'Move Original Ignition hands to/' but surely they shouldn't be duplicating?

Thanks
    Last edited by centgas; 08-27-2022 at 04:22 PM.

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)