New winamax software, hud not working - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I have same pb, I have to close the new table on MTT & re-open it for HUD to appear..same with spin, I think it s not always but very often.
    Other point, when you close Winamax software and keep HM3 active, when you open Winamax after a night, the tracker is no more connected to winamax (appear in winamax soft / options / tracker in red, disconnected --> so have to close both, open back HM3 then Winamax to have tracker in status 'active'..it s not a very big issue but a bit annoying

I don't know if it is the same for everyone or just for some guys?? would be great to know, ty for your feedbacks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by AmLost View Post
    HUD doesnt working today on go fast tables on winamax, I don't know why.... I tried playing with and without the playground, I tried to restard winamax client and hm but hud is never working...
    Same today

Quote Originally Posted by choco75 View Post
    I have same pb, I have to close the new table on MTT & re-open it for HUD to appear..same with spin, I think it s not always but very often.
    Other point, when you close Winamax software and keep HM3 active, when you open Winamax after a night, the tracker is no more connected to winamax (appear in winamax soft / options / tracker in red, disconnected --> so have to close both, open back HM3 then Winamax to have tracker in status 'active'..it s not a very big issue but a bit annoying

I don't know if it is the same for everyone or just for some guys?? would be great to know, ty for your feedbacks
    I noticed that when I let winamax client and hm3 open and I lock or put in sleep my computer, I have to close winamax and hm if I want that they work together with the hud.
    But that, it was when my hud worked, now I have a big problem : HUD doest work on go fast (the problem is only the HUD cause my hands are saved in hm).

But on classic tables of cash game, hud is working

Hi

Ive tried the lastet update ( i forgot i play only tournaments, cash game and expresso) , hud is ok

All the hands of a tournament are in hm3 ( we can see all o them) but the stats of the tournanment are eigher wrong ( nb of players , finih , winnings games , etc )
    And yesterday i player a Heads up tournament i win my first hu then lose so no itm for me, but in hm3 i finished thirst (1/3 ) and win 18E. ..thats wrong

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve but we might need more logs, hands, and screenshots from customers.

HUD-118 - Winamax: HUD doesn`t work on Go Fast tables
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files to a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username. Make sure you also include that 'HUD-118' information in the subject line of the support ticket, please.

IDK how tickets work. But bro : HUD is working on classic tables of cash game, but HUD is not working on go fast tables on WINAMAX. When I say HUD doesn't work, it means there is NO DISPLAY of the HUD. There is even not the button that allows to choose the type of HUD. But hands are well saved in the tracker in "LIVE".

Quote Originally Posted by AmLost View Post
    IDK how tickets work. But bro : HUD is working on classic tables of cash game, but HUD is not working on go fast tables on WINAMAX. When I say HUD doesn't work, it means there is NO DISPLAY of the HUD. There is even not the button that allows to choose the type of HUD. But hands are well saved in the tracker in "LIVE".
    Our developers need to see multiple sets of logs, screenshots, and hand history files, from multiple customers that are having the issue. We only have one tester with access to Winamax and he is not working today so please send your logs as requested.

All you have to do is take a screenshot of the table without the HUD and include HM3 showing the hands importing in the image, then click the HM3 'Send Feedback' option in the left sidebar (or under the HM3 Help menu) to send us your logs. When filling out the send feedback interface you can attach your screenshot and the hand history file(s)* from the logged session.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have configured it anywhere in the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import menu. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2022\07\23). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

I have another weird issue.

I use the same HUD as usual, every stats are set to "Everyone but Hero", and when playing on Winamax, my HUD appears.

Also in site settings, site preference, only a 4 max table is displayed to choose seat.

I tried both options but sometimes HUD is well place on a table and not on another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beuz View Post
    I have another weird issue.

I use the same HUD as usual, every stats are set to "Everyone but Hero", and when playing on Winamax, my HUD appears.
    If you do not yet have HM3 version 3.1.24.8577 installed, please update from the link below:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by Beuz View Post
    Also in site settings, site preference, only a 4 max table is displayed to choose seat.

I tried both options but sometimes HUD is well place on a table and not on another one.
    Winamax has 4 options for preferred seating: Top, Bottom, Left, and Right. You have to setup Winamax and HM3 preferred seating options to match as instructed here.