New winamax software, hud not working - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hud not working for me. Hands are auto importing but hud not popping up on tables. Tried to send logs from my HM3, not attaching them and attached, but got the message "Report could not be sent. Please contact Holdem Manager support."

if hands are auto importing it s a good start! have you tried to delete old/useless links in HM3 site settings? in my case, HUD has pop up after deleting them

Same here. Hands are auto importing into HM3, but no HUD at the tables. I have only one pathway in HM3 for Winamax HH. I have tried saving the HH to different locations without any success.

And same here.

I've tried using the "old folder path" in Winamax & HM3 (deleting all the rest), and then HM3 stopped tracking the hands. Then I came back to the new path and solved that.

No HUD appeared in any case.

Please try this new version - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8484

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Still not working, sent feedback logs etc

I have everything set up right so that sometimes I do have HUD. But it's bugged. Sometimes on Winamax-> Options it says HUD connected, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have a HUD working but I switch to a new table and I lose the HUD permanently.

For now I'll just play on other sites until this is fixed being it on Winamax side, HM3 side or both.

Hello

Same pb here with 3.24 , i have try to modify the path in winamax and hm3 but nothing ( no track no hud)

I will try the beta may be but its look like hm3 needs update ...hope soon

thanks

EDIT With the beta hud appears i will try more but looks good here
    Last edited by lilfaf; 08-29-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Arrow

Hi

hud ok but there's a problem in the history tournaments , results ( nb players, nb hands , finish , winnings games) are to zero.
    Ive copied the folders of hh from wina path to hm3 path .

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaf View Post
    Hi

hud ok but there's a problem in the history tournaments , results ( nb players, nb hands , finish , winnings games) are to zero.
    Ive copied the folders of hh from wina path to hm3 path .
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Also, please attach/send your log files from HM3 and a screenshot of the hand history settings in the Winamax client.