New winamax software, hud not working - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hi, did you succeed to solve your problem? I am in the same situation, i tried a lot of things, my hands are imported but non HUD on tables, i use an old version with maintenance subscription disabled.

It's done by the support website ( on the program hm3 send comments "error contact hm3" )

We have a new beta with some more possible fixes for Winamax.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8508
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems, please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaf View Post
    It's done by the support website ( on the program hm3 send comments "error contact hm3" )
    Thank you, i dit it, you still have the maintenance disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by PaoDeDeus View Post
    Thank you, i dit it, you still have the maintenance disabled?
    You are going to need to have an active Support & Maintenance (S/M) subscription to have access to the new HM3 beta versions with the Winamax fixes.

I got problem with the hud on Winamax sometimes when i switch to a new table I lose the HUD.

Hi

The Hud is ok but not the stats of tournaments in hm3( finish ,entrants,winning games are wrong ( winnings game to zero each tournament)

Quote Originally Posted by sambs31 View Post
    I got problem with the hud on Winamax sometimes when i switch to a new table I lose the HUD.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Try toggling between the new Winamax client 'Playground' and 'Windowed' options if you see them.

If none of that helps:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaf View Post
    Hi

The Hud is ok but not the stats of tournaments in hm3( finish ,entrants,winning games are wrong ( winnings game to zero each tournament)
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

HUD doesnt working today on go fast tables on winamax, I don't know why.... I tried playing with and without the playground, I tried to restard winamax client and hm but hud is never working...